Thursday, March 24, 2016

LOOK!

My Oleander-Zanzibar family is on vacation in Greece this week! It's beautiful here and we've been having an amazing time! Usually there is something planned for all of us to do together each evening, but last night was a "free" night where we could just explore and sight-see. I took this picture with my mom, who has taught me soo much about photo taking and graphics! I still have a lot to learn, for sure, but I love how this photo of us came out.



I'm only crediting the pose in this photo, since the clothing can't be seen too well from this angle. Plus, it was the pose that gave me the idea for the photo! It's called You & Me and is made by my friend Chelsea Leigh Knave (Chelsea Ubble) You can find it at her Marketplace store, ChelseaChic.

Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment